26 November, 2020
Green Bean Salad
Posted in : Salads and appetizers on by : nor Tags: green, salad
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- ½ head radicchio, sliced into strips
- Scant ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- honey Mustard Dressing, for drizzling
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- ¼ cup tarragon
- Flaky sea salt
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and set a bowl of ice water nearby. Drop the green beans into the boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes. Remove the beans and immediately immerse in the ice water long enough to cool completely, about 15 seconds. Drain and place on paper towels to dry.
- Transfer the beans to a bowl and toss with the radicchio, onion, and a few spoonfuls of the dressing.
- Arrange on a platter and top with small dollops of goat cheese, the walnuts, almonds, and tarragon. Drizzle with more dressing, season to taste with flaky salt, and serve.